By Greg Van Gompel
- The continuing criminal trial for Charles Carnell, a Wisconsin Dells SCAD operator who has been charged with first-degree reckless injury, a felony and faces possibly 25 years in jail.
- The dispute between the Kentucky State Fair Board and Six Flags over the rides that were located at the former Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom site.
- Q Funding’s push for more dividends and the split of the chairman’s position from the CEO position.
- Will legal action commence stemming from the design defect of the Space Journey at the Overseas Chinese Town East (OCT East) tourist resort in Shenzhen, Guangdong Province, China?
- Continued legal action surrounding the failure of Freestyle Music Park.
- What legal ramifications, if any, will result from the extended time period (nine months and counting) that Battlestar Galactica, a signature roller coaster ride at Universal Studios Singapore, has been inoperable due to design flaws?