ProSlide have supplied four SuperLOOP speed slides for the custom waterpark complex at Ihu's Breakaway Falls, SeaWorld Aquatica. Three of the high-speed, looping slides on the 80 ft tower include ProSlide’s SkyBOX drop launch system in a world's first facing configuration.
Ihu's Breakaway Falls is the first of 25 SkyBOX launch systems to be installed by ProSlide in 2014 – a 40% increase in installations since the product was introduced in 2010.
The SkyBOX is a cost-effective way to add even more for adrenalin-seeking guests, delivering the most advanced launch system in the intelligent design of safety and performance and technology features including:
- Custom design for any footprint makes the SkyBOX an ideal option for indoor waterparks as well.
- 60°, 70° & 80° drop angles: for maximum design flexibility and thrills.
- No components located directly below the drop floor: improves operations and simplifies deck requirements.
- Synchronized starts, random dispatch & timing systems: enhance rider experience.
- Easy-to-use touchscreen operating system: clearly displays alerts and more.
- Daily system test: verifies all mechanical components, water sensors & emergency stops before riders can be launched.
- Solenoid blocks: like those used on airliners. Offer fast & safe switching, high reliability & long service life.
- Remote-monitoring diagnostics: an industry first. Records ride operation in real-time for software updates, troubleshooting and technical support if required.