CRM and ticketing software specialist, TopTix, seeks to increase its sales representation for the company’s SRO4 platform in six more countries this year, including China.
TopTix currently has over 500 clients in sixteen countries including the U.S, UK and Australia, but aims to expand into new territories.
“SRO4 has proven to be an invaluable tool to many different types and sizes of sports and entertainment organizations around the world. Because of the incredible flexibility and scalability of SRO4, it is well suited for different market verticals with diverse ticketing needs”, said Yehuda Yuval, Co-Founder of TopTix Ltd.
“It is helpful that we have many success stories to share from our sports, museum, attraction, and performing arts clients” he added, which include the famous Royal Orchestra and prestigious Concertgebouw (Concert Hall) in Amsterdam, the Royal Dutch Football League including 30 teams, and the City of Bruges “City Hub” ticketing system.
Stefaan Geldhof, Director of the Tourism Board, City of Bruges said “SRO4 enables us to improve our marketing and our ticketing, all at once. And best of all, users work together to exchange ideas to increase potential and feel that with SRO4, they took a giant leap into the 21st century.”
Yuval believes that one of the biggest growth opportunities is with sports. “When I hear about what sports clubs across Europe and college sports in the U.S. want from a ticketing system, I get very excited. Their needs align very well with the capabilities and features of SRO4 that we started building seven years ago.”
Some key features of SRO4 include:
- Multi-product processing of tickets, season tickets, subscriptions, donations, group sales, gift vouchers, gift cards, and merchandise
- Multi-channel sales through box office, web, mobile, kiosks, agents, distributors, portals, social media
- Global capability – supports multiple languages, currencies and time zones
- Screen design tools make it fully configurable for every client, down to an individual user level
- Dynamic pricing, price breaks, packages, commissions, fulfillment
- Dynamic cross selling and up selling capabilities
- An SDK with the scope and flexibility to accommodate any clients' needs, of any size
- Massive scalability to support high volume ticketing
- Multi-tenant solution enables enterprise class product for smaller venues
- Open system to facilitate deep integration with 3rd party providers
Mr. Yuval is personally spearheading the efforts to identify global distribution partners and is meeting with all qualified individuals, including: ticketing system and adjacent technology providers, system integrators, software implementation specialists and consultants, as well as ticketing agencies.
Anyone interested in learning more about TopTix and opportunities as a distribution representative please send inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.