Did you miss out on the blooloop V-Expo 2021? You can now watch the sessions on demand.
The sessions are available until 30th November for just £24.
Attendees can watch for free. You should have received a link via email, but if not then please contact Alice at email@example.com.
Catch up on speaker sessions
We had a stellar line-up of speakers at blooloop V-Expo 2021. Industry leaders discussed the latest trends and gave updates on major new projects.
From M+ and the Grand Egyptian Museum to Disney, Universal and Miral, don’t miss this unique opportunity to learn about major projects and developments from key industry leaders.
Our speakers included:
- Christan Aaen, Principal/Partner, ECA
- Mohamed Al Zaabi, CEO, Miral
- Waleed Abdel-Fattah, SVP of Hill International, Grand Egyptian Museum
- David Adames, Chief Executive Officer, Niagara Parks Commission
- Tzo Zen Ang, TZA Consulting
- Kimberly Beneville, Co-Founder, Beneville Studios
- Michael Beneville, Chief Creative Officer, AREA15
- Ngaire Blankenberg, Director, Smithsonian National Museum of African Art
- Mathilde Bresson, Location Based Entertainment Manager, Ubisoft
- Jim Clark, Executive Producer, Storyland Studios
- Yael Coifman, Senior Partner/Owner, LDP
- Michael Collins, Senior Partner, LDP
- Mark Fisher, Chief Development Officer, Merlin Entertainments
- Winston Fisher, CEO, AREA15
- Helen Fothergill, Service Manager – archives, gallery & museums, Aberdeen Art Gallery and Museums
- Andy Fuller, Head of Marketing, Sales and Admissions, Pleasurewood Hills
- PY Gerbeau, CEO of The London Resort
- Dov Goldstein, Senior Practice Leader, Lord Cultural Resources
- Émilie F. Grenier, Creative Director, Thinkwell Studio Montréal
- Doug Gurr, Director, Natural History Museum London
- Vince Kadlubek, Founder and Director, Meow Wolf
- Camiel Kraan, CEO, Convious
- Gail Lord, Co-founder and President, Lord Cultural Resources
- Grant Mackenzie, Interim Director, David Livingstone Trust
- Michael Melilli, Director of Story Development, Storyland Studios
- Eugene Naughton, President, the Dollywood Company
- Suhanya Raffel, Director of the M+ Museum
- Sumathi Ramanathan, Vice President Market Strategy & Sales, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Ali Rubinstein, Chief Creative Officer and Co-CEO, Meow Wolf
- Etienne Sainton, Product Manager, Head of Software Engineering, Alterface
- Terry Sanderson, Business and Development, Dreamcraft
- Nick Sharp, Chief Digital Officer, National Gallery of Art
- Edward Shaw, Principal/Partner, ECA
- Mark Stepanian, President, CAVU
- Brent Strong, Executive Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Steve Tatham, Executive Creative Director, Universal Creative
- Ben Thompson, Chief Strategy Officer, Storyland Studios
- Kim Viney, Senior Director, Business Development, Niagara Parks Commission
- Ian Williamson, Group Chief Project Delivery Officer, The Red Sea Development Company
Blooloop Innovation Awards winners revealed
Watch the reveal of the first winners for the Blooloop Innovation Awards, presented with AREA15. Winston Fisher announced the winners of each category as well as the first and second place Rise Award.
Plus, you can catch up on our Innovation Roundtables where our industry leaders spoke about their entries in more detail.
All of the Award entries can also be found on our Innovation Awards website.
Blooloop 50 Influencers
You can also watch the reveal of the Blooloop 50 Theme Park and Museum Influencer Lists sponsored by Convious and Imagine Exhibitions.
Plus, hear from the finalists and winners of the Storyland Design Challenge as they explain their process and designs in more detail.
Thanks to our sponsors
A huge thank you to our sponsors who make our events possible.