On a break from watching the cricket (the whole city seems obsessed with the Indian Premier League or IPL, the recently introduced short form of cricket) and being stalked by leopards in Mumbai’s glorious Borivali National park , which, like new York’s Central Park is an expanse almost completely enveloped by the intense urban sprawl of the surrounding city, I took a camera down to the show…
Images (from top)
1. In England truckers often add a name to their lorry, a dash of personality. In India each truck is a blizzard of colour, decked out with ribbons, sashes and images.
2. The American Ramp Company booth was highly interactive and busy all show.
3. Leverage Sports Technologies and their cricket bowling machine.
4. Daniel Fabrizi and Juan Alvarez of Coin-Tech, debit card systems.
5. Another constantly busy booth: Arihant Industrial Corporation Ltd.
6. Michael Turner of Gateway Ticketing Systems.
7. Punchline‘s machine takes another blow
8. Children on the ice at Sparq Concepts’ booth
9. Jagmohandeep Raj of Chirag White0water & Amusement Rides.
10 Manoj kumar Talwar of Syndicate Printers