Eco Attractions Group is an alliance of the UK’s top visitor attractions with a large environmental theme.
Our members share a common goal of connecting people with the natural world and working towards a sustainable future. Eco Attractions Group members offer adventure, events, inspiration and learning for everyone.
We amplify the work of our members through shared promotion, campaigns, collaboration on projects and combining knowledge research and resources.
- Advice, sharing resources, and support – coming together to share challenges and opportunities of running a mission-led organisation
- Green Days Out – more and more visitors what to feel connected to nature, these days out inspire generations and promote all our member’s attractions and their environmental credentials, as well as promotion in an upcoming eco-trail app
- Green Action – many funders like collaborative working and Eco Attractions Group develops joint funding projects with a number of environmental campaigns and projects.
- Partnership benefits – we have joint partnerships with a number of well known environmental partners
- Staff benefits – we are developing join benefits for all member’s staff
- Green Events- there are many environmental awareness days throughout the year, we will be sharing key events at our member sites in the future.
Join Eco Attractions Group
All eco attractions that are charitable or not for profit that promote connecting people with nature and inspire sustainable living are welcome! We also have corporate membership options, find out more about joining this environmental, collaborative, supportive and like minded-group.