19th - 21st Sep 2019 10:00am
The Thailand Amusement & Attraction Parks Expo, TAAPE 2019, is dedicated to the promotion of the amusement and attractions industry in Southeast Asia.Impact Exhibition & Convention Centre
Established in conjunction with the ‘One Belt, One Road’ initiative, the Thailand Amusement & Attraction Parks Expo, TAAPE 2019 is a trade show dedicated to the promotion of the amusement and attractions industry in Southeast Asia.
At TAAPE 2019, you can:
- Connect with professionals from Asia Pacific countries including Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines and more
- Get updated with potential information about the local amusement market
- Meet Thailand Trading Associations as well as international purchasers, agencies and partners
Located in the heart of ASEAN, Thailand is the logistical, commercial, as well as financial hub of this region. With Thailand as its setting, TAAPE is going to provide its attendees with access to not only its host country, but also to the entire Southeast Asian market.
Exhibited areas include:
- Video game products & accessories
- Park & playground facilities
- Children’s amusement facilities
- Landscape designs
Booths Number(Expected): 560 booths, exhibitors will come from over 20 countries or regions including Thailand, Vietnam, Korea, China, Japan, Singapore, German, India, France, Malaysia, Australia, America, Indonesia, Russia, Taiwan, etc.
Exhibitors from the US, Japan, India, Thailand, Taiwan have booked their booths. To date, Polin, Zamperla, Vekoma Rides, WhiteWater West, Polgun, Intercard, Zone Laser Tag, Hologate, Socoa Playcard System, Semnox Solutions have confirmed their booths.
For more information and expression of interest, please contact: Denise Lin at email@example.com.