Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- The site was an under utilized and dated playground area within the Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary. The space had very specific flood level constraints and difficult soil conditions.
- The owners expressed the desire to keep the Wild Island theme going, but deliver a new exciting water play based children’s attraction within and complimenting the natural tree environment.
- Initial designs had been prepared, Pico Play were then engaged to review and create the concept and develop designs. We were utilised for our collective experience in splash pad design filtration, rockwork and thematic design to create a cohesive and fun attraction in keeping with the existing play space.
- The installation of the splash pad and shade structures surrounding the attraction proved an instant appeal to new and regular guests.
- With the tipping bucket, slues, pop jets and whimsical Australiana animals positioned in and around the themed elements created a truly appealing experience.
Companies featured in this post