Omnico, the cloud-based POS and customer engagement solutions provider, will be hosting a discussion with BackLooper at blooloop V-Expo next week.
Omnico is pleased to announce that it will be hosting a discussion with industry expert Josh Liebman, founder of BackLooper, at the upcoming blooloop V-Expo. Together, they will look at how to tackle the friction points in today’s visitor experiences following the impact of the pandemic.
The first-ever blooloop V-Expo takes place from 13 – 15 October and will see the attractions industry coming together to learn, share and network.
The visitor experience post-COVID
Omnico will be joined on its booth by Liebman, who is the founder of BackLooper, which enables businesses to collect guest feedback. This helps them to improve guest engagement and therefore increase revenue.
“For visitors returning to theme parks and destinations post-COVID, they want reassurance of their health and safety, but they also want to still have an enjoyable, memorable and unique experience,” says Liebman.
“Using analytics and intelligence on visitor’s behaviour, comparing it today to before the pandemic, as well as taking inspiration from other sectors making necessary changes, theme parks can make improvements to the overall guest experience and see an increase in their ROI.”
Liebman will explore the topic with Tom Dunigan from Omnico on Wednesday 14 October at 2 pm BST. Topics that the pair will discuss include:
- What are the current friction points in the visitor journey post-COVID?
- Reducing physical contact at the point of ordering and paying
- Reducing the need to wait-in-line
- Cutting down on crowding in certain areas
- How can technology remove this friction?
- Contactless payment and ordering
- Smart digital ticketing
- Capacity management
- Analytics and intelligence on visitor behaviour around the park
- What can theme parks do differently?
- VIP rest areas that encourage visitors away from the crowds
- Passive capacity rides and restaurants
Registration for blooloop V-Expo is still open and the three-day event features expert speakers, insightful keynotes, industry updates and more. The full agenda can be downloaded here. Once registered, you can sign up for this debate at Omnico’s virtual booth here.
Earlier this year, Omnico released a free ebook, showing how technology can help attractions as they begin to reopen and recover from the global coronavirus pandemic.