Skip to main content

Best Union Company S.p.A. acquired a 55% stake in Teleart S.r.l.

News

Related: OmniTicket Network Company Profile

  • Best Union Company S.p.A. strengthens its leadership in the Italian cultural events market by acquiring a controlling stake in Teleart S.r.l.
  • Teleart S.r.l. operates in the ticketing and box office IT management for theatres, music and art events
  • The value of the transaction is 110 Euro thousands

Bologna, 1 April 2011 – Best Union Company S.p.A., one of the main players worldwide in managing and operating box office and access control integrated systems, acquired today a 55% stake in Teleart S.r.l. The remaining 45% will continue to be held by the founding partners of the company. Teleart S.r.l. is the national leader in tickets presale for museums through call e contact centers, with more than 40 Italian museums as well as 1000 temporary exhibits served by a network made of 60 points of sale. The company business is to provide to its customerscomunication and presale services as well as IT solutions for the tickets’ sale and access control.

Through this acquisition Best Union group strenghtens its position in the Italian museums ticketing market, widening significantly its range of high value services to be delivered to customers. 

In 2010, Teleart turnover was circa 1 million Euro and its Ebitda was 149 Euro thousands.

The value of the transaction was in 110 Euro thaousands, paid at the closing.

Luca Montebugnoli, Best Union Company S.p.A Chairman and CEO, commented: “Teleart acquisition represents a further step toward the expansion on the market of cultural events in Italy. In particular, Teleart technology on call center and points of sale management is coherent with Best Union current offer range, that the company intends to complete in the foreseeable future.”

“We are proud that Teleart will be a part of a large and well structured group operating in the ticketing and event management business. I am sure that the significant sinergies arising from the integration of the two organizations will allow us to catch the many opportunities brought by the industry.” – declared Giovanni Curti, former Teleart S.r.l. Chairman of the Board and current Chairman of Verona 83 Soc. Coop., that maintain a 36% stake in Teleart S.r.l..

More from this author

Related content

Your web browser is out of date. Update your browser for more security, speed and the best experience on this site.

Find out how to update