WhiteWater West Industries Ltd. is proud to provide a quick snapshot of upcoming Summer 2011 attractions, featuring signature WhiteWater waterslides, AquaPlay™ structures and wave-generating equipment.
Related: Whitewater West company profile / WhiteWater Opens Office in China / Disney’s new Dream a gigantic and adult-friendly kids’ ship with Help from White Water West / WhiteWater confirms commitment to Europe with new Sales leadership
With over 4, 000 projects completed worldwide, it’s clear why WhiteWater is the global leader in waterpark design, engineering and manufacturing.
2011 new waterpark openings include:
* Bali Paradise Waterpark, China – Set to be the largest indoor/outdoor waterpark in China, Bali Paradise will feature the World’s first "Flume in Flume" MEGAtube™ and a multitude of WhiteWater signature attractions!
* Evergreen Waterpark, Oregon – An exciting new waterpark featuring a real life Boeing 747, intertwined with waterslides and an iconic, custom themed AquaPlay™ structure for the whole family to enjoy!
* Yas Island, Dubai – The most anticipated project in the Middle East, featuring a Double Barrel FlowRider® and several other thrilling WhiteWater attractions!
WhiteWater is also proud to launch the first MEGAtube™ slides at:
* Bali Paradise Waterpark, China – Viper™
* Boulder Beach Waterpark / Silverwood, Idaho – Python™
* NRH20 Waterpark, Texas – Viper™
* Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix, Arizona – Constrictor™
* Ocean World / Vivaldi , Korea – Python™
* Yas Island, Dubai – Viper™
This summer also brings WhiteWater’s total AquaLoop™ installations to 25 worldwide, including Canada’s first AquaLoops™ to Calypso Waterpark, Ontario, and West Edmonton Mall, Alberta.
About WhiteWater West, The Waterpark Company
Established in 1980, WhiteWater has over 450 employees and is a vertically integrated supplier of the most successful waterpark attractions in the world. Specializing in waterslides, AquaPlay multi-level interactive play structures, wave-generating equipment and Prime Play soft modular play systems and family adventure parks, our award winning products and industry leading technology are at more than 4, 000 projects worldwide. Our depth of expertise includes park planning, engineering, manufacturing and installation. Markets include indoor and outdoor waterparks, hotels and resorts, amusement and theme parks and municipal aquatic facilities.