13th - 15th Oct 2020
blooloop V-Expo is the world’s first online conference and exhibition for the global visitor attractions industry. Accessible on desktop, tablet and mobile, blooloop V-Expo will feature world-class speakers, exhibitor halls and huge networking opportunities. It’s FREE TO ATTEND so register today and bring your colleagues and clients: What will it be like? Drawing on blooloop.com’s global cross-sector reach, blooloop V-Expo is an unmissable opportunity for professionals from museums, theme parks, zoos, aquariums, FECs, water parks, retailtainment and all the companies…Your device
blooloop V-Expo is the world’s first online conference and exhibition for the global visitor attractions industry.
Accessible on desktop, tablet and mobile, blooloop V-Expo will feature world-class speakers, exhibitor halls and huge networking opportunities.
It’s FREE TO ATTEND so register today and bring your colleagues and clients:
What will it be like?
Drawing on blooloop.com’s global cross-sector reach, blooloop V-Expo is an unmissable opportunity for professionals from museums, theme parks, zoos, aquariums, FECs, water parks, retailtainment and all the companies that work with them worldwide.
Taking place from 13 -15 October 2020, attendees will hear from industry leaders, network with their peers, visit exhibitor booths featuring live chat, meetings, webinars, downloads and videos, meet up with friends and make new contacts. All from the comfort of their own desktop or mobile device.
- Jane Alexander (Chief Digital Information Officer, Cleveland Museum of Art)
- Sharon Ament (CEO, The Museum of London)
- Sofie Andersen (Interim Chief Digital Officer, The Met)
- Susan Ang (Regional General Manager of Midway Asia, Merlin Entertainments)
- Manal Ataya (Director General, Sharjah Museums Authority)
- Paul Bailey (Principal Technical Director, Walt Disney Imagineering)
- Elaine Bensted (CEO, Zoos South Australia)
- Bompas & Parr (Food futurologists)
- Ken Bretschneider (Founder, Evermore)
- Jenefer Brown (EVP Lionsgate)
- Brent Bushnell (CEO Two Bit Circus)
- Gus Casely-Hayford (Director, V&A East)
- Jonathan Casson (VP, Themed Entertainment and VR, Sony)
- Jamie Christon (CEO Chester Zoo)
- Bob Cooney (Futurist, VR specialist)
- Piotr Cywiński (Director, The Auschwitz Museum)
- Nathanja van Dijk (Director, Kunsthal Rotterdam)
- Bernard Donoghue (CEO, ALVA)
- Tracy Eck (Art Director, Disneyland Paris)
- Fernando Eiroa (CEO, Circustrix)
- Winston Fisher (CEO, Area15)
- Fri Forjindam (Chief Development Officer, Mycotoo)
- PY Gerbeau (CEO, The London Resort)
- Mark Ghermezian (co-CEO, American Dream)
- Franceen Gonzales (Exec. VP, WhiteWater West)
- Tanya Griffiths (Kay Elliot)
- Prof. Dan Hicks (Professor of Contemporary Archaeology, University of Oxford)
- Asa Kalama (Exec. Creative Director, Walt Disney Imagineering)
- Rob Kelly (Pro-Surfer, Communications Officer American Wave Machines)
- Wonwhee Kim (CEO, The Park Database)
- Jason Kingsley OBE (Co Founder and CEO, Rebellion)
- Bart Kresa (Technologist and Master Projection Mapper)
- Damien Latham (Head of Attractions, SEVEN)
- Eilat Lieber (Director, Tower of David Museum)
- Tom Lionetti-Maguire (CEO, Little Lion Entertainment)
- Michael Mack (CEO, Europa-Park)
- Lisa Making (Exec. Director, Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology)
- Javier Martinez (Senior advisor, sports & entertainment)
- Clare Matterson CBE (Exec. Director, Engagement, The Natural History Museum)
- Amanda Mayne (Head of International Touring Exhibitions, The British Museum)
- Shaun McKeogh (Director, The Attractions Academy)
- Tom Mehrmann (President & GM, Universal Studios Beijing)
- Chris Michaels (Digital Director, The National Gallery)
- Paul Moreton (Group Creative Director, Merlin Entertainments)
- Matt Naylor (CEO, National WW1 Museum)
- Joe Pine (Strategic Horizons)
- Joanna Popper (Global Head of VR for Location Based Entertainment, HP)
- Tim Reeve (Deputy Director & COO, The Victoria and Albert Museum)
- Axel Rüger (CEO, The Royal Academy)
- Sarah Roots (EVP, Warner Bros.)
- Carolyn Royston (Chief Experience Officer, Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum)
- Howard Samuels (CEO, Samuels & Co.)
- Alan Seiffert (Exec. Director, Prince’s Paisley Park)
- Emily Simpson (Social Media Specialist, Monterey Bay Aquarium)
- Ray Smegal (CCO, ProSlide Technology)
- Eddie Sotto (CEO, Sotto Studios)
- Scott Stulen (CEO), Philbrook Museum)
- Nicole Srock Stanley (CEO, dan pearlman Group)
- Steve Tatham (VP, exec. Creative Director, Universal Creative)
- Keith Thomas ( reefLIVE Aquarium, Belfast)
- JT Thompson (CEO, Hip Hop Hall of Fame)
- Nicolas de Villiers (President, Puy du Fou)
- Arnold van de Water (GM, Meet Vincent Van Gogh Experience, The Van Gogh Museum, Partner Factorr)
- Stephen Watson (President & CEO, The National WWII Museum)
- QI Zhang (Regional Manager, China, Merlin Entertainments)
- Martín Zordan (CEO WAZA)
Other sessions during the blooloop V-Expo include live discussion sessions for theme parks, museums, brands, technology, waterparks, FECs and retailtainment, the revealing of this year’s Blooloop Museum and Theme Park Influencer Lists and a catch up (and the results) of our V-Run, a virtual run to support The Sea Life Trust.
Hosted by Merlin Entertainments
Merlin Entertainments will be providing the backdrops for our online event from their locations worldwide.
Mark Fisher, Merlin CDO says:
“We’re delighted to be supporting Blooloop with their first V-Expo by offering a touch of Merlin magic to the virtual backdrops. Blooloop are once again doing something innovative for the industry as well as reducing the event’s carbon footprint.
“By taking away the travel aspect and making this more accessible to more delegates, it’s allowing more of the industry to come together. This is particularly significant in such a different year to what we had all planned or expected! Now, more than ever it’s important we shares our stories, insights and best practices with each other.”
“BY TAKING AWAY THE TRAVEL ASPECT AND MAKING THIS MORE ACCESSIBLE TO MORE DELEGATES, IT’S ALLOWING MORE OF THE INDUSTRY TO COME TOGETHER. THIS IS PARTICULARLY SIGNIFICANT IN SUCH A DIFFERENT YEAR TO WHAT WE HAD ALL PLANNED OR EXPECTED! NOW, MORE THAN EVER IT’S IMPORTANT WE SHARES OUR STORIES, INSIGHTS AND BEST PRACTICES WITH EACH OTHER.”
Huge savings in costs, time and CO2
No flights and no hotels mean huge savings in costs and time. blooloop V-Expo is also free to attend, which means you can bring your whole team without increasing your carbon footprint.
There will be a discount for blooloop clients who would like to exhibit or sponsor. Details of packages available soon.
blooloop V-Expo will deliver the latest innovations in the industry to YOUR device, WHEREVER you are.
Reach new markets
Exhibitor packages focus on content and interactivity. Leverage Blooloop’s international network to reach new markets. Find out more here.
The blooloop V-Expo is FREE TO ATTEND so register today and bring your colleagues and clients:
For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sponsors and Exhibitors
We are pleased to announce the following companies will be taking part in the blooloop V-Expo this year. If you’d like to exhibit or sponsor please contact Ella or Alice at email@example.com.