LeisurUp is the new BtoB leisure event dedicated to accelerating location-based attractions into lifestyle destinations including retail sites, urban areas, transport hubs and travel destinations.
Launched digitally in 2020, LeisurUp has been created by MAPIC organisers in order to provide retail, property and urban players with the right platform to turn traditional sites in modern lifestyle.
Together with MAPIC, the leading global retail property market, the on-site event will welcome 8,200+ professionals including 1,350 leisure players from over 80 countries looking to build vibrant experiences for spaces and places.
Exclusively this year: Your badge will give you access to LeisurUp, MAPIC and The Happetite (the global BtoB restaurant event) exhibition areas and full programme as well as the brand new year-round MAPIC Digital platform.
Who will be there?
LeisurUp will welcome international leisure and retail key players who wish to network, set deals and partnerships, and find industry insights in order to build vibrant location-based entertainment experiences for retail and urban destinations.
LeisurUp will gather all the international leisure and retail industry leaders including leisure operators, leisure suppliers, leisure service providers, IP Owners, brands & media, retail destinations, urban planners, architects & cities, airports, travel retail destinations, hotel groups, etc.
Why come to LeisurUp?
Expand in new retail, urban and leisure destinations
Find investors and franchise partners to expand your concept internationally
Identify and set up new business models with new partners
Leisure equipment manufacturer and service providers
Showcase your products towards key international leisure operators
Connect, collaborate and sign deals with leading retail, property, urban and F&B decision-makers
Retail, urban and leisure destinations
Scout out the most dynamic leisure concepts and solutions worldwide
Create unique experiences with leisure operators, IP Owners and service providers
Find innovative leisure equipment to set up in your spaces
IP Owners & Media
Create new partnerships with leisure operators, leisure service providers, leisure destinations, retail property players, etc.
Activate your brand through a new kind of experience
The live and digital year-round conference and events programme
LeisurUp and MAPIC offer a series of digital events (hosted on MAPIC Digital platform) all year long in addition to the on-site flagship conference programme.
Online events hosted on MAPIC Digital platform
- Meet the Leisure Operators: a closed-door online premium networking event on 7 July to meet with leading international leisure operators – register here
- 2 online conference sessions (open discussions) on 29 June (French market) and 14 October (International) to discuss with retail and leisure industry leaders about the opportunities and challenges for the leisure and retail industry in this new chapter.
On-site events and conferences held in Cannes
- An exclusive closed-door workshop gathering leisure operators, landlords, leisure specialists, city representatives
- 7 leisure conference sessions for a whole market overview, get insights on rising trends and discover new approaches for experiencial places!
- 1-hour leisure pitching sessions highlighting the most dynamic leisure concepts and solutions to turn retail sites into vibrant destinations
Discover the full live and digital programme here.