Clip ’n Climb will be showcasing the latest in climbing trends at the Euro Attractions Show (EAS) in Berlin from 26th to 28th September.
At EAS 2017, Clip ’n Climb will present their latest climbing challenges:
- BelayMate is a unique sequencing safety device that is easy to use for climbers of all ages, and increases safety, reduces staffing costs and enhances customer experience.
- Cool Banana is a fun climbing course which helps improve balance.
- Detonator, a colourful climbing 3D challenge, is a version of Astroballs with a smaller footprint.t
- Climb Time Traveller challenges climbers to race to the finish line on a course inspired by the London Underground map.
- Outdoor Challenges – available in 3, 4 or 5 combinations these incentive climbing courses can accommodate up to 15 people at once.
Tiphaine Lazard, Colin Boothroyd and the rest of the Clip ’n Climb team will be at Booth 606, Hall 23.