Blooloop is pleased to announce the judges for the first Blooloop Innovation Awards, presented with AREA15.
This stellar line-up of experts from across the visitor attractions industry will judge each entry to the Innovation Awards. They will be looking for the most innovative products and projects shaping the future of the visitor experience.
The winners of each category will be announced live from AREA15 during the blooloop V-Expo online conference, 4-6 October 2021 at 5pm BST on 5 October.
- Steve Alcorn, CEO, Alcorn McBride
- Jenefer Brown, Executive VP and Head of Lionsgate Global Live, Interactive and LBE
- Brent Bushnell, Chairman and co-founder, Two Bit Circus
- Charlotte Coates, Editor, Blooloop
- Juliana Delaney, Chief Executive Officer, Continuum Attractions
- Silvia Filippini Fantoni, Dep. Director, Learning & Engagement, Newark Museum of Art
- Karen Fifield, Chief Executive, Wellington Zoo
- Winston Fisher, CEO, Area15
- PY Gerbeau, CEO, The London Resort
- Dominic Hare, Chief Executive Officer, Blenheim Palace
- David Harland, Chief Executive Officer, Eden Project International
- Shelby Honea, Show Producer, Universal Creative
- Vince Kadlubek, Founder and Director, Meow Wolf
- Bart Kresa, Founder/ Master Projection Designer, BARTKRESA Studio
- Ike Kwon, COO and Head of Government Affairs, California Academy of Sciences
- Chris Lange, Creative Director, Creative Studio Berlin
- Rachel Mackay, Manager of Historic Royal Palaces, Kew
- Alan Mahony, Director of Operations, Atlantis resort
- Elizabeth Merritt, Founding Director, Center for the Future of Museums, AAM
- Paul Moreton, Group Creative Director, Merlin Entertainments
- Rachel Read, Director, Blooloop
- David Rosenberg, VP Monterey Bay Aquarium, Chairman of the Board, IAAPA
- Carolyn Royston, Chief Experience Officer, Cooper Hewitt, Smithsonian Design Museum
- Evi Sari, VP, Nickelodeon Experiences Asia
- Theron Skees, Founder, The Designer’s Creative Studio
- Steve Tatham, Executive Creative Director, Universal Creative
- Keith Thomas, Managing Director, reefLIVE
Enter now and be seen!
There’s still time to enter the Innovation Awards and ensure your Innovation is seen by our judges. More information about the Awards can be found here.
Early-bird entry is open until 31st August 2021. Blooloop clients receive a 20% discount on all entries.