With only a month to go until the Asian Attractions Expo 2018, the International Association of Amusement Parks & Attractions (IAAPA) has listed 10 reasons why it’s lining up to be a don’t-miss event.
- Explore one-of-a-kind attractions offerings from around the globe – over 300 companies from more than 30 countries and regions will be showcasing their products and services
- Discover the latest innovations – check out the latest innovations from specialists across the 9,500-square-metre trade floor
- Network with industry peers – share insights and experiences with more than 8000 industry professionals from over 50 countries and regions
- Special events – plenty of social gatherings to enjoy including the Opening Ceremony, Lunch and Learn, and more.
- Leadership Breakfast featuring keynote speaker Dr Allan Zeman who will be giving his insights into industry trends
- Learn from industry experts – take advantage of 15 general education sessions covering a wide range of topics
- Enhance your knowledge in key areas at the IAAPA Institute of Attractions Managers and IAAPA Safety Institute
- Visit Hong Kong’s elite attractions – an exclusive opportunity for IAAPA members – learn the secrets of success at Ocean Park Hong Kong and Hong Kong Disneyland
- Celebrate IAAPA’s centennial – a lively evening is promised at Ocean Park Hong Kong
- It’s all here – AAE 2018 is the major event for attractions industry professionals in the Asia Pacific Region offering everything you need to grow your business: innovations, solutions, knowledge, connections and expertise.
The Asian Attractions Expo 2018 – conference 5-8th June, trade show 6-8 th June, Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre, Hong Kong.
Image courtesy Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre