Blooloop is delighted to announce new speakers and the agenda for our greenloop conference 20-21 April, 2021. An online event over two days, greenloop is the world’s first conference looking specifically at sustainability in visitor attractions.
Our international line-up features speakers leading sustainability programmes at some of the world’s leading visitor attractions, from major museums to theme parks and Expos, who will outline best practice, highlight key initiatives and developments.
Be part of the solution for the planet – join the conversation at greenloop and help future proof your business and the industry.
Blooloop is supporting EARTHDAY.ORG and has committed to plant a tree for every greenloop ticket sold, and in addition donate 5% of our ticketing revenue to EarthDay’s climate literacy programme.
Speakers to date include:
- Guillaume Allaire: Director of International Affairs, Puy du Fou
- Marie Balmain: Sustainability Unit Director, Egis
- Viorel Beltechi: Therme Group, VP Energy & Engineering, CEO Therme Asia
- John Bull: Sustainability Pavilion Director, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Gaynor Coley: Chairman of the Board, The Wave & previously MD, Eden Project
- Michael Collins: Senior Partner, Leisure Development Partners
- Geoffrey Dixon: Head of Research, A Different View
- Emily Dow: Design Studio Executive, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Choni Fernandez Veciana: PortAventura Central Services Director: Purchasing, Logistics and Corporate Responsibility
- Karen Fifield: Chief Executive, Wellington Zoo & Chair of the WAZA Ethics and Animal Welfare Committee
- Loic Finlan: Director – Environmental Sustainability, Qiddiya
- Michel Linet Frion: Founder, Studio Concepts & Innovations
- PY Gerbeau: Chief Executive, The London Resort
- Dominic Hare: CEO, Blenheim Palace
- David Harland: CEO, Eden Project International
- Wayne Hitchings: Head of Sustainability, The Natural History Museum
- Sara Kassam: Sustainability Lead, V&A
- Ike Kwon: Chief Operating Officer & Head of Government Affairs, California Academy of Sciences
- David Rosenberg: Vice President, Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Lukas Scheub: Management representative for Public Affairs, Europa-Park
- Philip Shepherd: Adviser to businesses in the hospitality and leisure sector
- Carbon neutral theme parks
- Cultural change
- Can waterparks go green?
- Embedding sustainability
- Green museums
- Middle East focus
- Floriade – the greenest day out
- Walking the talk with Eden
- Creating a sustainable legacy
- Show me the money
- Inspiring change
We also have plenty of networking opportunities to meet fellow like-minded sustainability leaders.
More sponsorship opportunities are available to sponsors sessions.
We also have some low maintenance, high impact, great value options for suppliers who would like to showcase their green innovations.
Please contact Alice at email@example.com.
We recognise these are challenging times for many in our industry and so have £24 (incl UK VAT) tickets for operators, institutions, students and job seekers.
Standard tickets are available at £72 (incl UK VAT) each.
All sessions will be live. Recordings will only be available to ticket holders.