IAAPA, the global association for the attractions industry, has added to the education offer at IAAPA Expo Asia 2021, which will be taking place from 10 – 13 August at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. Registration is now open for the event.
As well as the large trade show, attendees will benefit from a complete education conference, with sessions on a variety of topics such as industry trends in the region, the market outlook, IP, planning, food and beverage trends and more. These will also be simultaneously translated in English and Mandarin Chinese.
Expert speakers from across the industry
Confirmed speakers include:
- Ivan Chak, Regional Director, Operations, Harves Global Entertainment
- Natalie Chan, Director, Branded Experience and Promotion Partnerships, Hasbro APAC
- Christopher Chan, Assistant Vice President, Food and Beverage and Retail Services, Hengqin Laisun Creative Culture City Co. Ltd.
- Qu Chao, Operation Director, Yinji Snow and Ice Kingdom
- Yael Coifman ICAE, Senior Partner, Leisure Development Partners
- Linda Dong, President, China Leisure
- Adam Lajoie, General Manager, Thinkwell Asia
- Michiel Illy, Chief Executive Officer, Beau Village Tourism Development Company Limited
- Yipeng Ma, Managing Director Asia, Entertainment Development SL
- Selena Magill, Executive General Manager, Asia Business, Village Roadshow Theme Parks Asia
- Alan Mahony, Vice President, Marine & Waterpark Operations, Atlantis Resort Sanya, China
- Eric J. O’Rourke, Senior Director -Theme Parks, FORREC
- Evi Sari, Vice President, Nickelodeon Experiences Asia
- Chris Yoshii, Vice President and the Global Director of Economics, AECOM
- Yuyi Zhao, Associate Project Manager, Universal Beijing Resort
General education sessions are included with registration for IAAPA member attendees but non-members require an additional fee.
This year, IAAPA Expo Asia begins will a full-day event on 10 August, called 2021 Insights, where attractions industry executives from global and local theme parks, FECs, indoor ski parks, entertainment productions, and more will share their experiences and expertise with attendees.
This will allow participants to learn from stories of business recovery and innovative thinking, as well as to gain insights into new concepts and ideas for the future of the attractions industry. Registration for the 2021 Insights Program includes admission to all keynote presentations and panel discussions, a networking luncheon, and park admission and dinner reception at Shanghai Disneyland.
For more information and to register, please click here.
IAAPA also recently announced that the IAAPA EMEA Spring Summit will now take place from 29 June to 1 July 2021.