By 2020 there will be 100 million Chinese outbound travelers. Will you have a slice of that market?
The U.S. Commercial Service – Shanghai invites American firms to participate in our U.S. Pavilion at World Travel Fair (WTF) 2009 to promote U.S. destinations and services to the Chinese outbound travel market. The WTF, in its sixth year of operation, is one of China’s largest tourism shows. WTF 2009 will be held from April 9-11, 2009 at the Shanghai New Int’l Expo Center.
At WTF 2008, 512 exhibitors from 62 countries showcased their destinations, products and services in the tourism industry to over 21, 000 consumers and 5, 211 trade buyers.
We are eager to work with you to promote your U.S. destination and services in China. We look forward to hearing from you. Space is limited!
Your participation in the U.S. Pavilion includes:
• A furnished, 12 m2 booth in a prime location
• Pre-show marketing campaign to regional buyers
• One-on-one briefing with U.S. Commercial Service specialists
• On-site counseling & matchmaking throughout the show
• ½ page ad in show directory
• One invitation for “Outbound Tourism Forum”
All for a reasonable fee of RMB 28, 800 (approx. US$ 4, 210) per booth
Ms. Lynn Jiao, U.S. Commercial Service, Shanghai Office:
Tel: (86-21) 6279-8750; Fax: (86-21) 6279-7639