Go Ape High Wire Forest Adventure signs long term license agreement for Open Frontiers’ online booking software, Time Pursuit to support the company’s global expansion plans
After scooping up ‘Small to medium sized business of the year’ at the prestigious National Business Awards in London last week, the UK’s leading treetop adventure company, Go Ape, has this week agreed a deal to use the Time Pursuit booking, admissions and customer management system for the long term.
Time Pursuit was originally designed specifically for Go Ape and was brought into service in January 2007. The cutting edge web based system has powered the award winning leisure company’s meteoric growth ever since.
Time Pursuit has notched up some pretty impressive stats for Go Ape:
• It now handles bookings for all 22 UK wide sites
• It powers first franchise partner, Woburn Safari Park
• It has processed approaching £40m worth of purchases to date
• Nearly 400 staff at Go Ape rely on the system every day
• 91% of all Go Ape customers book in advance through Time Pursuit’s eCommerce or call centre applications
• Go Ape anticipate processing their two millionth customer through TP early next year
Oliver Wigdahl, Managing Director of Open Frontiers says, “This contract is a reflection of the highly successful partnership we have developed with Go Ape and we’re proud to be associated with such a fast growing and exciting company.”
Now, Time Pursuit’s future with Go Ape is set, powering the company’s global expansion plans, initially in the US and Australia, and thereafter wherever those cheeky monkeys see an opportunity to grab some tree-time.
Jerome Mayhew, Go Ape Managing Director says “Time Pursuit has proven to be an excellent booking and sales management system for our business. We could not have achieved what we have to date without such a professional tool and the energetic team at Open Frontiers. Now with our extended global commitment to Time Pursuit, this sophisticated sales tool will underpin our future growth plans”
About Open Frontiers
• Time Pursuit is a powerful sales tool for a broad range of leisure companies from paint balling and bungee jumping to museums and theme parks. The shopping basket technology handles admissions, activities, services, merchandise and gift vouchers. It can also integrate seamlessly to the best in class electronic point of sale system from Cybertill.
• Open Frontiers offers a white labelling facility, enabling customers to make the booking system on-brand
• Key clients include popular Norfolk children’s treetop adventure attraction, BeWILDerwood (winner of the coveted Themed Entertainment Association (TEA) global award for best budget theme part and Fun Forest, a tree adventure company in The Netherlands.
• Time Pursuit is currently used in study projects at Cambridge University, Judge Business School and the University of East Anglia Business School.
Ticketing Systems: The time is right for European expansion for Open Frontiers
Ticketing Systems: Open Frontiers in expansion mode
Ticketing Systems: Open Frontiers celebrates a woodland triumph for Time Pursuit