Gateway Ticketing Systems UK is reporting a swell of interest in its Galaxy Connect™ offering.
The news follows a special showcase event in London with selected clients and distributors.
In essence, the cloud-based platform makes it easier for attractions to partner with ticket distributors and resellers.
According to Gateway’s Andy Povey, this allows operators to quickly engage with customers worldwide. In turn, this increases exposure and ticket sales.
“What’s more, Galaxy Connect™ is easy to set up with no need for additional training for front of house teams, ” he added.
In addition, the system offers the benefit of immediate admission.
“Sales through Galaxy Connect are live tickets not vouchers, ” explained as Don Eash, the company’s Executive Vice President/Chief Operating Officer. “This means guests can use their smartphones to gain direct access to the venue rather than queuing for the box office.”
365Tickets’ Andre Flambard described the platform as a ‘massive improvement’ for distributors.
“On top of offering more flexibility and real-time access to venues’ ticketing systems, it will also create an electronic data trail reducing fraud, ” he commented. “We are also looking at new opportunities to generate revenue through the use of mobile app and geolocation.”
Galaxy Connect key benefits:
- Enhance the guest experience. Guests arrive with a live ticket or e-ticket and can enjoy direct-to-gate admission reducing front-gate lines.
- Enjoy real-time access to venue ticket systems. This enables resellers to sell capacity-managed events while avoiding sellout situations.
- Streamline the reconciliation processes between attraction venues and distributors.
- Save costly IT resource time. Connect with any number of online travel agencies and/or attractions with only one integration.
- Eliminate time-consuming voucher process. Selling live tickets means you can save countless hours of manual processing as well as reduce fraud issues