Green 4 Solutions, CRM specialist to the sports, leisure and attractions industry, has released the agenda for ThinkTank 2016.
The event gives members of the attractions industry the opportunity to discuss CRM, marketing and customer experience.
Highlights include keynote presentations, discussions, idea sharing and educational content. There will also be several informal networking opportunities including an evening drinks reception.
Confirmed speakers are as follows:
- David Pearce, Strategic Director, Wales Millennium Centre
- Charlie Read, Director, Blooloop
- Phil Nelson, Business Development Director, Surf Snowdonia
- Phil Johnson, Founder and CEO, CommArc
- Ian Brown, Managing Director, The Snow Centre
- Craig Hadfield-Richards, Project Manager, Air Space
- Jamie Tabor, Head of Marketing, Leicester City Football Club
- Cheryl Williams, CEO, Yorkshire Wildlife Park
ThinkTank, hosted by Green 4 Solutions, takes place on Thursday 4th February 2016 at London's National Theatre.