Technically Creative, the immersive experience expert, has teamed up with five leading creative companies to launch the Vigilante Group.
Technically Creative is pleased to announce that it has formed a collaboration with five other leading creative, experiential providers to launch the Vigilante Group. This team of creatives aims to challenge the status quo. It specialises in advertising, film, experiential spaces, design, art, digital, construction and everything in between.
Introducing the Vigilante Group
The Vigilante Group unites the following companies:
- Cod Steaks – An award-winning design and build firm that focuses on museums, branded attractions, theme parks, marketing and art installations
- Burning Reel – A film production company which specialises in advertising awareness campaigns and documentaries
- Creep – A new age film, animation and visual effect postproduction company working across a spectrum of genres
- Afew – A team of designers and developers specialising in creating digital experiences for the web
- Arcadia – Show, festival, and event specialists
- Technically Creative – Experts in digital attractions and immersive experiences
Commenting on the collaboration, Marc Broadbent, Founder and Director of Technically Creative says: “I am so excited for the companies, including our own, that have come together to form this exciting new collaboration.
“The Vigilante Group showcases the culmination of the achievements by so many of the dedicated creative teams within the group. We have united to provide unequalled results with a painless delivery, giving the client the best services for any creative project – watch this space – The Vigilante Group is a force to be reckoned with!”
A unique group of creatives
Mark Pyrah, Development Director at Cod Steaks adds: “This is a unique group of individuals, created to widen our individual markets, skill-base and creative thinking in ways that enhance our own existing client offers.
“We see the same creative solutions rolled out time after time, the same interactives the same types of interpretation… this group helps mix things up with fresh thinking, cuts through the ‘mark up’ dominated design and build market. Vigilante Group gives clients real creative solutions at real prices and I am excited at what this team can achieve.”
For more information on the Vigilante Group and to see the new showreel, visit their website.
Earlier this month, blooloop spoke to Marc Broadbent to find out more about Technically Creative, the new company taking the immersive experience sector by storm.