We are delighted to announce our new virtual conference, greenloop, focussed specifically on sustainability in visitor attractions which will take place April 20 and 21.
Post COVID, the green agenda will be the most powerful driving force across all industries. Consumers will demand sustainable attractions. Be part of the solution for the planet – join the conversation at greenloop and help future proof your business and the industry.
Tickets are available here.
The world’s first conference dedicated to sustainability in the visitor attractions sector, greenloop attendees will hear from the world’s major museums, theme parks and destination resorts about they are making their attractions sustainable.
Learn from world-leading attractions
Speakers from some of the world’s leading visitor attractions, operators and institutions will present their sustainability strategies and highlight best practice, key trends and challenges.
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from our sustainability leaders from across the sector – from historic attractions, to expos to new mega developments. In addition there will be opportunities to network with fellow professionals.
Speakers to date, with more to follow, include:
- Guillaume Allaire – Director of International Affairs, Puy du Fou
- John Bull – Sustainability Pavilion Director, Expo 2020 Dubai
- Gaynor Coley – Chairman of the Board, The Wave & previously MD, Eden Project
- Emily Dow – Design Studio Executive, Walt Disney Imagineering
- Choni Fernandez Veciana – PortAventura Central Services Director: Purchasing, Logistics and Corporate Responsibility
- PY Gerbeau – CEO, The London Resort
- Dominic Hare – CEO, Blenheim Palace
- David Harland – CEO, Eden Project International
- Wayne Hitchings – Head of Sustainability, The Natural History Museum
- David Rosenberg – Vice President, Monterey Bay Aquarium
- Lukas Scheub – Management representative for Public Affairs, Europa-Park
Tickets on sale now
Tickets are available at £72 (incl UK VAT).
We recognise these are challenging times for many in our industry and so have £24 (incl UK VAT) tickets for operators, institutions, students and job seekers.
Blooloop is supporting EARTHDAY.ORG and has committed to plant a tree for every greenloop ticket sold, and in addition donate 5% of our ticketing revenue to EarthDay’s climate literacy programme.