Sammy & Friends Arrive on the Giant Screen
Swimming on its $80, 000, 000 success in international waters, Sammy and Friends arrive to the Giant Screen with their new adventure “Escape from Paradise” where Sammy and Ray search for a way to get back to their family after a corporate CEO captures the pair for his Vegas style restaurant aquarium tank in the Middle East.
Join Sammy & Friends on their thrilling new adventure to their Great Escape! Contact: email@example.com
nWave a Finalist for the Jackson Hole Science Awards
nWave’s film, “Monsters of the Deep” is a finalist in the “Best short program” category at the Jackson Hole Science Media Awards. The winning entries will be announced in September.
Janine Baker, vice president of Film Distribution and Development for nWave Studios, will also speak at the event, which will take place Sept 1- 4, 2012 at the Denver Museum of Nature and Science.
Other speakers include:
- Carter Emmart, American Museum of Natural History
- Gannon Kashiwa, Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Mark Katz, National Geographic Cinema Ventures
- Emlyn Koster, Project Rebirth and Liberty Science Center
- Shaun MacGillivray, MacGillivray Freeman Films
- Joanna Baldwin Mallory, Twin Cities Public Television
- Dan Neafus, Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Lowell Robinson, Exploratorium
- Ryan Wyatt, California Academy of Sciences