Related: A New Area Opens, Where All Family Members Can Enjoy, as a Final of Universal Studios Japan®’s 10th Anniversary, filled with “Happy Surprise!” / Walt Disney Japan and Oriental Land Start Negotiations on Possible Transfer of Disney Store Business in Japan
Universal Studios Japan announces revision to sections of the Studio Pass prices, effective February 1 (Tuesday), 2011.
The revised price of the 1-day studio pass will be 6, 200 yen for adults (price before revision : 6, 200 yen) and 5, 500 yen for seniors (price before revision : 5, 400 yen.) Please refer to the attached table for the changes in other prices. The children, Annual Studio Pass, school groups and disabled guest prices are not subject to this revision and thus remain unchanged. Revised prices will be effective at JR Ticket Offices, Lawson (l-tike.com and Loppi at shop front), partner hotels and contract travel agencies beginning March 1 (Tuesday), 2011.
Here at Universal Studios Japan, which will celebrate its 10th anniversary this coming March, we continue to provide our guests with jubilant world-class entertainment. For the climax of this anniversary we are planning a new family-friendly theme park area with an entirely new concept, which will open in the spring of 2012. Also, to better our facility on a person-to-person level, we are encouraging active interaction between staff members and our guests in order to create more “magical moments.” As such, we at Universal Studios Japan will continue to step up our efforts to provide attractive entertainment and a high level of service, boosting the value of the Park experience to our guests.
|Price After Revision
(as of February 1, 2011)
|Price Before Revision
(until January 31, 2011)
|1-day Studio Pass for adults||6, 200 yen||—||6, 100 yen|
|1-day Studio Pass for seniors||5, 500 yen||—||5, 400 yen|
|2-day Studio Pass||10, 700 yen||—||10, 500 yen|
|Group Studio Pass (25-199 persons)||6, 200 yen||—||6, 100 yen|
|(general group) for adults (200 – 999 Persons)||5, 500 yen||—||5, 400 yen|
|(1000 or more persons)||5, 200 yen||—||5, 100 yen|
|Group Studio Pass
(general group) for seniors (25 or more persons)
|5, 500 yen||—||5, 400 yen|
- Adult refer to those aged 12 years or older (junior high school and above) and seniors refer to those over 65 years of age.
- Children aged 3 years or younger are admitted free of charge.
- All prices are indicated inclusive of consumption tax.
- Revised prices will be effective at JR Ticket Offices, Lawson (l-tike.com and Loppi at shop front), partner hotels and contract travel agencies beginning March 1 (Tuesday), 2011.
- Group Studio Pass is a ticket applicable to groups for purchase by groups of 25 or more persons to enter the Park with the same ticket type at the same time on the same day.
- Prices for children (aged 4 to 11 years; toddlers or elementary school students) will remain unchanged, the 1-day Studio Pass being 4, 100 yen and 2-day Studio Pass being 7, 200 yen. Annual Studio Pass prices are not subject to the revision, remaining unchanged at 28, 000 yen for adults and 20, 000 yen for children in the case of the Studio Platinum Pass and at 22, 000 yen for adults and 16, 000 yen for children in the case of the Studio Gold Pass. Prices for disabled guests are also unchanged, remaining at 2, 900 yen for adults and 1, 950 yen for children.
- All prices are inclusive of tax.