Creative Works, the theming company and attractions provider, has released the schedule ahead of February’s Amusement 360 virtual event. Amusement 360 has been running since 2011 and provides high-quality education for both existing operators and new start-ups, with a new line-up of speakers delivering useful insights at each event.
“Attendees are going to be blown away by the content at this event,” says Danny Gruening, the Vice President of Marketing at Creative Works. “This is the largest lineup we’ve ever had, and we’re doing multiple tracks so attendees can find the content that resonates with their business challenges.”
Expert speakers and powerful keynotes
February’s Amusement 360 event will take place online from 23 – 25 February and will include more than 16 guest speakers, alongside educational sessions, operator interviews, panel discussions, networking opportunities and a virtual trade show.
Topics covered will include financial strategies, market research, marketing, attraction revenue, food & beverage, and more.
As well as featuring experts from within the attractions industry, this event will also include insights from other sectors. For example, Mark Keene from Transformation Coaches will lead a keynote session on personal growth.
The full list of speakers is as follows:
- Armando Lanuti, Creative Works
- Russ Van Natta, Creative Works
- Danny Gruening, Creative Works
- John Losito, Sun Valley Lanes
- Eddie Hamann, Andretti Indoor Karting & Games
- Beth Standlee, TrainerTainment
- George McAuliffe, Pinnacle Entertainment
- David Wallace, Turfway Entertainment
- Josh Liebman, Attraction Pros
- Jerry Merola, Amusement Entertainment Management
- Frank Price, FL Price
- Sheryl Bindelglass, Sheryl Golf
- Sarah Vigil, Trifecta Marketing Services
- Kevin Lonzo, Lonzo Law
- Mark Keene, Transformation Coaches
- April Garcia, MultiplyMe
Earlier this month, Creative Works also announced that it has installed three immersive attractions at 814 Lanes and Games in Johnstown, PA.