Aspro Group, Europe’s largest operator of leisure parks, has announced an expansion plan for five of the Aqualand Waterparks. Following the huge success of Polin’s bespoke water slides for Aqualand Bassin d’Arcachon and Aqualand St. Syr. Sur Mer in 2011, Aspro has contracted Polin to design, manufacture and install the new water slides and water play structures.
Mr. Michel Moenner, Waterpark Manager, Aqualand Waterparks says, “We have worked with Polin for several years … we appreciate that they innovate every year with new slides. For 2012 we are adding many revolutionary attractions to our various parks. At Aqualand Frejus we are bringing ‘King Cobra’ to France! King Cobra is a new generation waterslide and we are proud to have this unique ride in our park. We can’t wait for the opening.”
- Aqualand Frejus will get Polin’s gorgeous new signature water slide, the King Cobra (see image top)
- Aqualand Cap d’Agde will have a tropical themed water play structure
- Aqualand St Cyprien will get Polin’s unique water coaster ride, Uphill Navigatour & Tunnel Body Slide (see image right) with patented Natural Light Effects
- Aqualand St Cyr Sur Mer is installing a tropical themed Aquatower
- Aqualand Bassin d’Arcachon is having a Mini Pirate
All the new water slides and water play structures are scheduled to open in summer 2012. Besides the unique design and ride path, all the new slides at Aqualand Waterparks are RTM (Resin Transfer Molding) manufactured waterslides.