IAAPA is to offer attendees to the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2012 six ways to support Give Kids the World.
The IAAPA Attractions Expo 2012 is the attractions industry’s largest conference and trade show, expected to be attended by 25, 000 industry professionals from 100 countries between Monday 12th November and Friday 16th November at the Orange County Convention Center.
Chip Cleary, IAAPA President and CEO , said, “Give Kids The World’s mission is based on putting smiles on children’s faces, something the attractions industry understands. Whether golfing, riding, running, or buying a chance to win there are a variety of ways for exhibitors, attendees, and their families and friends to support Give Kids The World at this year’s Expo.”
The Give Kids The World (GKTW) Village is a 70-acre, international non-profit resort based in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families. To date, more than 100, 000 families have visited GKTW.
Attendees to the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2012 can offer support in the following ways:
- 10th Annual IAAPA International Charity Golf Tournament – A $200 registration fee for the 18-hole event on 11th November at Hawk’s Landing Golf Club, Orlando, includes practice facility time, bag service, lunch, and more. Members should register early as the event is always popular – the registration deadline is 31st October.
- 3rd Annual IAAPA Motorcycle Ride – The ride on 11th November includes lunch for a registration fee of $100, payable by 26th October. Motorcycle hire is an additional $100 from Orlando Harley Davidson.
- 6th Annual IAAPA Charity 5K Run and 1K Walk, Footprints from The Heart – Runners and walkers can register for the event, held on November 15th with a fee of $30 for individuals and $20 for members of teams of more than five. Register online or the Give Kids The World Booth #3234 on the trade show floor up to 14th November. Prizes will be awarded to the top individual and top team fundraiser.
- GKTW Village Visit – IAAPA will be hosting visits to the GKTW Village on the 12th and 16th of November. A small donation is requested: $10 for IAAPA Members and $20 for non-members.
- GKTW Chance to Win – From 13th November to 16th November Expo attendees can enter the GKTW Giveaway by visiting the GKTW Booth #3234 on the trade show floor. The prize is an Orlando experience which includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, a flight simulation ride, a fighter jet experience, and more.
- Exhibitor Donation – Exhibiting companies can donate products to GKTW. Additional information will be available at the Expo.
Further information is available at www.IAAPA.org/GKTWatExpo