Merlin Entertainments have recognised those business partners who have helped drive business to the company’s South Parks Trade Cluster (THORPE PARK Resort, LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and Chessington World of Adventures Resort) with their 2014 Star Awards.
Commenting on the awards, Dominique Sidley, UK Trade Director at Merlin Entertainments plc said, “The Star Awards are one way in which we are able to say thank you and acknowledge the excellent partnerships and support we enjoy from our trade partners; and my team and I would like to congratulate all the winners! 2014 was a successful year for both us and our key partners, and this was achieved through a great deal of innovation and hard work on both sides. 2015 is already starting well and we have some exciting investment and activity in all the Resorts which we hope will drive even more visits next year. “
The winners were:
- Best Newcomer – Stewarts Coaches.
- Innovator – Attraction World
- Marketing Excellence – Tesco
- South Park Investor – Elgar Associates, our leading Corporate Benefit Provider
- Top Schools Partner – Horseman Coaches
- Business Enhancement – Holiday Extras
- Coach/Tour Operator – National Holidays (image shows Business Development Manager at National Holidays Carl Brackenbury receiving award from Charlotte West, Senior Account Manager – Merlin Entertainments)