Global leader in waterparks attractions, WhiteWater is celebrating a bumper year marked by a succession of industry awards.
The company won 17 awards recognising business excellence, product innovation and contributions to landmark projects worldwide.
Notable honours include a Canada’s Best Managed Companies Award, a Dream Design Award for Vana Nava Water Jungle in Thailand and an IAAPA Brass Ring Award for Slideboarding as the industry’s Best New Technology.
Coleen Hunter, Director of HR, WhiteWater attributes the company’s success to “the amazing people within the company innovating, creating and triumphing.”
She said the company had changed their recruiting tactics, selecting new staff for “their attitude, personal attributes and values to contribute to a nurturing and positive corporate culture.”
From small beginnings 35 years ago, WhiteWater has nearly doubled in size with 21 offices around the globe.
“We’ve focused on our strategy to deliver growth being very much about our people and leadership, ” commented Geoff Chutter, CEO & President, WhiteWater. “It is great to see the impact each one of us makes being recognised in all these awards. I am truly humbled; to receive so much recognition in one year is remarkable and it is because of the talented team we’ve assembled.”
- European Star Award for Europe's Best Waterslide – Fusion Constrictor + Rattler at Aquaparc Le Bouveret
- IAAPA Brass Ring Awards
- WWA Leading Edge Awards
- WWA Hall of Fame Award – Andrew Wray
- Aquatics International Most Valuable Product – Slideboarding
- Aquatics International Dream Designs
- Richmond Chamber of Commerce – Business Excellence Awards 2015 – Large Company Category
- Canadian Manufacturers & Exporters (CME) British Columbia & Business in Vancouver
- Deloitte’s Canada's Best Managed Companies Award