Leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products, WhiteWater, is hosting a Wave Seminar for attendees during the Asian Attractions Expo 2016.
The session will explore the benefits of integrating multiple wave products into an aquatic facility, including how to boost revenue.
The session will explore:
– Why wave pools are the place you want families staying for hours
– How stationary waves drive ROI through food and beverage sales
– How wave riders reduce congestion in the park
– And more
The seminar will be presented in English and Mandarin at booth #1446 at the Shanghai New International Expo Center in China on June 15th, 2016.
The English Seminar
The English Waves Seminar will be hosted by three of WhiteWater’s waterpark and attractions specialists, each of whom have huge experience in tthe design, development and operation of waterparks.
- Andrew Thatcher, VP Business Development – FlowRider
- Geoff Chutter, WhiteWater’s Founder, President & CEO
- Ron Lausman, WhiteWater’s VP Business Development of Architectural Services
The Mandarin Seminar
The alternate version of the Waves Seminar, in Mandarin, is led by three members of the WhiteWater team, each with great exerience delivering waterpark projects across Asia.
• Dawn Tong, WhiteWater’s VP Business Development
• Phil Zhong, Whitewater's Engineering Services manager
• Dio Ho, WhiteWater’s Director of Design