We are pleased to announce the final programme for blooloopLIVE Asia which will take place at the The Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong on Monday June 15th.
Recent additions to the speaker line up are Merlin Entertainments Director New Business Development Asia, Barry Cox and Richard Wesley, Museum Director of the Hong Kong Maritime Museum.
Our full list of speakers is:
- Jean de Rivieres, SVP Marketing & Associate Producer, UBISOFT Motion Pictures
- Matthew Priddy, CTO Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Jon Coe, Founding Principal, Jon Coe Design
- Pierre Cheung, VP/General Manager Greater China, BBC Worldwide
- David Webb, Director of Research and Planning, Turner Broadcasting Asia
- Jim Pattison, Jr., President, Ripley Entertainment
- Keith James, CEO, Jack Rouse Associates
- Katja Ikäheimo-Länkinen, Experience Director and Co-Partner, SantaPark
- Jason Todd, GM, Operations, Asia, Village Roadshow
- Barry Cox, Director New Business Development Asia, Merlin Entertainments
- Darren McLean, CEO, MAPS Perak
- Richard Wesley, Museum Director, Hong Kong Maritime Museum
- Tom Mehrmann, CEO Ocean Park Hong Kong
Blooloop MD Charles Read says, "Our aim was to make blooloopLIVE Asia the leading conference for the attractions business in the region. With this superb line up for our inaugural event we are confident that delegates will enjoy a really interesting and informative day followed by a relaxed evening cocktail event overlooking the harbour."
Download the programme here.
A limited number of tickets are still avialable. Book now to avoid disappointment.
Location: The Renaissance Harbour View Hotel Hong Kong. 8th Floor. Day – Concord Room. Evening: Oasis Room.
Registration starts at 9.30am with first speaker at 10.30am.
The day will end at around 5.30pm with time to freshen up before cocktails from 6.30pm to 9pm.
We are proud to work with Tejix as our platinum sponsor …