Many leading organisations have confirmed their attendance at Green 4 Solution's Leisure & Attractions ThinkTank Event.
Green4's ThinkTank 2016 will bring together leisure and visitor attractions businesses and professionals to discuss CRM, marketing and customer experience.
The event is to be held on 4 February 2016 at The Deck, National Theatre, South Bank, London, SE1 9PX.
Topics to include:
– Turning customer data into actionable insight.
– Improving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
– Methods to increase customer retention rates.
– The importance of a customer centric technology solution.
– Developing a CRM vision and strategy.
– Refining the online booking experience/journey.
– Customer trends that are reshaping the marketplace.
– Thought-provoking case studies led by industry leaders
Speaker Line Up
Confirmed speaker line up:
- David Pearce, Strategic Director, Wales Millennium Centre
- Luca Lasi, Senior Digital Marketing Executive, The Jockey Club
- Charlie Read, Director, Blooloop
- Phil Nelson, Business Development Director, Surf Snowdonia
- Phil Johnson, Founder and CEO, CommArc
- Ian Brown, Managing Director, The Snow Centre
- Craig Hadfield-Richards, Project Manager, Air Space
- Additional speakers TBC
Take a look at our latest attendance list below:
Farah Leisure Park Management
Houses of Parliament
London Transport Museum
Willows Activity Farm
Royal Horticultural Society
Yorkshire Wildlife Park
Themed Entertainment Association
Major Events International
Wales Millennium Centre
London Theatre Direct Ltd
World of Golf
The Merchandise Lab
The Jockey Club
Ace Cafe London Ltd
National Football Museum
The Snow Centre
Lancashire Cricket Club
Southampton Football Club
Six IT Services
The View from The Shard
EVENT PARK GmbH
Find out more from firstname.lastname@example.org