Full-service multimedia company, LCI Productions Ltd, is celebrating a raft of recent projects featuring celebrities and clients as diverse as Stephen Hawking, Carol Vordeman, City Three Peaks and the Electronic Art Foundation.
The London-based company has over thirty years’ experience creating spectacular shows and events across the globe. These six latest projects demonstrate LCI's broad range of expertise:
- Live video mapping for the after-show party that followed the world premiere of the movie, Legend.
- The creation of a projection back drop for world renowned scientist Stephen Hawking to be used in a a new 6 part documentary broadcast on National Geographic and PBS.
- The delivery of another successful Water Screen Production for the 10th Edition of Latitude Festival 2015.
- LCI used lasers to promote the Outward Bound Trust City Three Peaks Challenge in conjunction with The Royal Navy and Royal Marines Charity by illuminating the climbing routes displaying logos.
- Carol Vordeman demonstrated a mind-controlled car for a Money Supermarket promotion on a LCI-created laser roadway.
- LCI, in association with Algorithm Productions, Slipdraft and Justlite Productions, provided a water screen for an event by the electronic art foundation in Ascona, Switzerland.
You can find out more by visiting LCI at EAS on stand B253.