Award-winning designer of innovative waterslides, ProSlide, has offered its congratulations to six of its customers for winning Golden Ticket Awards.
The international awards are collated from a poll conducted by Amusement Today. The winners were announced at a special ceremony at Luna Park on Coney Island.
- Best Water Park Ride was won by the ‘Wildebeest’ at Holiday World, a ProSlide HydroMAGNETIC® ROCKET® which is now a 6-time champion, winning every year since it was installed.
- ProSlide’s HydroMAGNETIC MAMMOTH at Holiday World won second place.
- Best New Water Park Ride was won by "Dive Bomber" at Six Flags White Water – a ProSlide FreeFALL™ speed slide with SkyBOX™ drop launch system.
- In 2nd place was "Slidezilla" at Elitch Gardens – ProSlide Hybrid: BehemothBOWL™ 40/ TornadoWAVE™.
- 3rd place went to Raging Waters San Dimas' "Aqua Rocket" – ProSlide HydroMAGNETIC ROCKET.
- And, in 4th place, the "Anaconda" – ProSlide PIPElineBLAST™ Kalahari Pocono Mountains.
ProSlide is no stranger to awards with over 70 in the last 30 years, more than all other manufacturers combined. These include three IAAPA Impact Awards, given to the top product in the entire attractions industry. ProSlide is the only company to win more than one Impact Award.
ProSlide will be in Gothenburg, Sweden for IAAPA Euro Attractions (EAS), Booth #B902, Palm Springs for World Waterpark Association's WWA, Booth #601 and Orlando for IAAPA Attractions Show (IAAPA), Booth #5139.