Polin Waterparks, leading supplier of waterslides and attractions, will be showcasing a variety of new offerings and products at the IAAPA Attractions Expo 2017 (IAE).
Polin will demonstrate their vast array of capabilities and services on booth #1378, the second largest booth of the show, that will include:
- Simulators to test four of Polin’s most popular slides
- The world’s first virtual reality waterslide simulator, a product recently installed at Land of Legends Theme Park in Antalya, Turkey.
- A Hologram of Polin’s latest slide Mantis
- A station demonstrating the company’s Splashware System
- Slide ’n Roll/ Slide ’n Score station showcasing Polin’s exclusive interactive gaming technology
- The Splash Cabin, an interactive gaming experience
- Polin Aquariums who are launching Funtastic Aquariums
- Polin Wave parks
- Polin Design Studio
- Polin Park Services
Polin have also created a microsite to explore the products and services presented on the booth.
In addition, Polin are a Gold Sponsor of the trade show as well as other industry events including the Water Park Operators’ Networking Event, the Water Park Social, the EMEA Reception and Blooloop’s Annual Party.
Since 1976, Polin has grown to be a leader in the waterparks industry working on over 3000 waterpark projects in 103 countries around the world.
The IAAPA Attractions Expo will take place on 13th-17th November at the Orange County Convention Center Orlando, Florida.