H20 Aquapark in Roston-on-Don, Russia, has been ranked as No.7 of the favourite waterparks in Europe, and No. 1 in Russia, by TripAdvisor. Polin supplied the waterslides for the award winning waterpark.
The waterpark is part of the 1.393 billion rubles (US$45 million) Horizon Megacenter Mall (also known as the Gorizont), which is the largest mall in Southern Russia. In addition to the H20 Aquapark, the mall includes a multiplex cinema, a family entertainment complex, a bowling alley and a fitness center and has a capacity of up to 2, 500 visitors a day.
Commenting on the announcement, Selim Doguoglu, General Manager of the Russian office of Polin Waterparks, said, "It's a real honor to know that our attractions are helping our partners like H20 Aquapark not just satisfy their patrons but gain their enduring affection. It's truly satisfying to see the comments guests make after experiencing our designs. We know we've succeeded when guests rate our partners' parks with their highest reviews."
Polin, a leading company in the waterparks industry, manufactured and supplied all the park's waterslides, using the latest design, engineering and manufacturing technology. Polin’s Resin Transfer Molding (RTM) technology – an exclusive manufacturing process – gives Polin products a striking appearance with both shiny interiors and exteriors. Additional special effects include the company's unique Natural Light and Special Pattern Effects, and of course the waterslides are all engineered to offer the best rider experience.
Attractions supplied by Polin to the award winning waterpark include:
- Multislide – a racing waterslide.
- Kamikaze – a thrilling high-speed experience, with multiple high and low points, providing a sensation of free-falling.
- Magic Hole – an enclosed slide with a unique elliptical shape and flat bottom.
- Turbo Tunnel Slide + Space Hole – one of Polin's largest offerings starting with an enclosed slide and exiting into a huge, open bowl.
- Black Hole – an enclosed tube slide with special effects.
- Black Hole+Flying Boats Combination – a wild roller-coaster-style journey that ends with a surprise drop.
- Tunnel Body Slide – a long, smooth journey with visual and auditory effects.
- Giant Body Slide – a versatile open slide offers sections of drops and straightaways.
- Tsunami Slide – a high-capacity waterslide designed for "end-to-end" excitement.
- Themed Aquatower Type 500 – a multi-level water-play structure for kids with a "Pirates of the Mediterranean" theme featuring slides, tipping buckets, water cannons and net climbs.