WhiteWater, leading global designer and manufacturer of innovative waterpark products, is supporting BALPPA with their first Waterpark Seminar at West Midland Safari Park on 18th April 2016.
More than 10 of the UK and mainland Europe’s leading experts in developing and operating waterparks will be talking to attendees about planning, building and running a park.
WhiteWater’s Director of Design, Ron Lausman, will be sharing knowledge from his 19 year career in waterpark design, helping design some of the most successful parks in the world. Lausman is presenting on the DNA of a Successful Waterpark.
Other keynote speakers include:
- Michel Linet Frion, Center Parcs Europe
- Marcus Brian, Head of Health and Safety Merlin Entertainments
- John Childs, MD of Sandcastle Waterpark
- Jamie Crouch, Edmond Shipway
The keynote speakers will be sharing expert advice on many topics including:
- new park planning and design
- the realities of operating waterparks
- practical tips to help manage risks
The seminar is ideal for those in the waterpark industry, or attractions looking to expand their venue and create brand new entertainment experiences.
This is a ticketed event and seats are limited so please RSVP to confirm you'd like to join as a WhiteWater guest. RSVP Today
Visit http://www.balppa.org/events/seminars/waterpark-seminar/ to learn more.