accesso Technology Group plc has announced its interim results for the six months ending 30 June 2014, reporting growth in revenue (+23.3%) and profit (+9.4%).
The Group (formerly LoQ plc) which has successfully pursued an aggressive growth strategy, acquiring complementary technology companies accesso and Siriusware in recent years, is investing in its products range and leveraging its increased scale, “diversifying services geographically and vertically”.
Commenting on the results Tom Burnet, Chief Executive of accesso, said “We have continued to develop our offering during the first half with the plans and goals we set for ourselves.”
He added, “We have also been focusing on investment and integration, building and improving our services and products with the aim of supporting the entire digital customer journey, achieving early wins from our newest business Siriusware as we look to integrate our Accesso offering. As always, the second half is where the significant balance of revenue is generated. Our focus will be to deliver that revenue from our much larger, combined business, with ticketing at the heart of that journey.”
Significant contracts wins include:
- Memorandum of Understanding for the first QsmartSM at The Movie Animation Park Studios in Ipoh, Malaysia
- Renewed agreements with Blackpool Pleasure Beach, Dreamworld in Australia and Heide Park in Germany, as well as LEGOLAND Windsor Resort and expanded agreement with LEGOLAND Windsor Resort deploying Qsmart
- Three year Master Service Agreement signed with Merlin Entertainments plc, beginning with pilot installation at THORPE PARK Resort
- Compagnie des Alpes: five parks in Holland and Belgium
- Premier Parks LLC: across entire estate with agreements to install the solution at Wet ‘n’ Wild Phoenix and Wet ‘n’ Wild Hawaii
- Delaware North Companies Parks & Resorts at KSC, Inc. and Caesars Entertainment for the Las Vegas High Roller.
- SEA LIFE Birmingham
New agreements with iFLY Virginia Beach, Jasper Tramway Acquisition Corporation, African Lion Safari & Game Farm LTD., Holocaust Museum Houston and the National Aquarium in Baltimore.
accesso Passport® and Siriusware Integration
- Holiday World & Splashin’ Safari
- Ripley’s Entertainment: Ripley’s Aquarium of Canada in Toronto
Further strategic progress
Partnership agreement secured with Vision Works Global to facilitate expansion into the fast-growing South Korean theme park market, extending growth opportunities in Asia.