AV solutions specialist, Electrosonic, is showcasing a range of the latest AV innovations at a drop-in Technology Day on 16th March 2015.
The free-entry special event, billed as a day of collaboration, audio-visual and innovative technologies, is being held at Canary Wharf, London.
Electrosonic says attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Discover how the pro AV industry is developing
- See how different technologies are knitted together to make more user-friendly solutions
- Find out how new technologies support 21st century working
- Discover easier controls for managing complex systems
- Learn how AV technologies can make your building 'smarter'
With a wealth of expertise on hand, visitors will be able to check out the very latest innovations including laser projection, transparent screens, control room tech, 4K LED solutions and digital signage.
The Electrosonic Technology Day runs from 8am-7pm.