Integrated Systems Events, creator of Integrated Systems Europe, the largest AV and systems integration show in the world, has announced more details ahead of the Digital Signage Summit Europe 2019.
ISE has firmly placed the customer at the heart of DSS Europe 2019, with the theme of ‘Customer Centricity in the Age of Personalisation, Experiences and AI’. The event will examine the technologies and strategies that can create better customer experiences.
Over 40 digital signage experts and thought leaders from around the globe will be attending the event, where they will participate in keynotes, case study presentations and panel discussions. The event will also feature an exhibition showcase where attendees can view leading Digital Signage and Digital out of Home technology and service suppliers. There will also be an awards programme as part of the event.
These are the keynotes that attendees can enjoy at DSS Europe 2019.
- Ready to Accelerate – Consolidation in the Digital Signage Industry. Does the winner take it all? Is the digital signage software pure player model broken? Financing – from CAPEX to power-by-the-hour. The role of professional service organisations. Are DXP, ERP and CRM marginalising digital signage CMS? Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting and Stefan Schieker, Partner, invidis consulting. 3 July, 10:00 – 10.30
- The Convergence of Industries in the Visual Communications World. Bringing together numerous skillsets to form a visual communications company can benefit customers who are looking for more than just a canvas with advertising: it can bring a focus on emotional experiences combined with ad revenue. Stephen Gottlich, Snr. Vice President, Gable and Joe Kunigonis, Vice President – Managed Services & Network Operations, Gable. 3 July, 11.30 – 12.00
- Introducing Global DooH Standards – IAB and DooH Associations Define Common Standards. Five leading industry trade groups have collaborated for over a year to produce a definitive set of best practices for DooH media – to serve as a guide and reference for the advertising community. Gary Kayye, Co-Founder & Director, THE rAVe Agency. 3 July, 12.00 – 12.30
- Pitch Perfect. Ours is a complex industry, based around technology that is developing rapidly. This presentation focuses on delivering an effective sales pitch that showcases the benefits of technology solutions and avoids common pitfalls. Louise Richley, Managing Director, Beyond Digital Solutions. 4 July, 9.30 – 10.00
- From Fast Fashion to Fast Store – Reinventing Physical & Digital Retail. The role of the physical store? Search, browse and hunt – finding the right mix for sustainable customer journey concepts. A holistic approach to experiences – is social media the new coffee shop? Digital Signage in the age of voice assistants. Florian Rotberg, Managing Director, invidis consulting and Stefan Schieker, Partner, invidis consulting. 4 July, 10.00 – 10.30
- The Future of Out of Home is (Artificial) Intelligence. OoH has made a remarkable comeback. Big pictures deliver better than ever in a cluttered media world. AI enables DooH buyers and sellers to trade programmatic advertising and automatically develop cross-media campaigns and copies – but will it fully control the industry? Kai-Marcus Thäsler, Managing Director, Posterscope. 4 July, 11.30 – 12.00
- Cloudy Outlook for Physical Retail? A View on the Store from the Cloud. This presentation is about the opportunities and limits of an omnichannel journey, with fascinating insights into the role of data and the future of digital signage: CMS vs digital experience platforms. Nino Bergfeld, Sr. Manager Retail Industry Go To Market – DACH, Salesforce. 4 July, 12.00 – 12.30
DSS Europe 2019 takes place in Munich on 3-4th July. Over 400 delegates are expected to attend the event. This includes integrators, hardware and software manufacturers, end customers, agencies, network operators and marketers. Tickets and further information are available on the website.