AVIXA’s TIDE Conference (Technology. Innovation. Design. Experience.) is set for its European debut at next month’s International Systems Europe (ISE 2018) expo in Amsterdam.
TIDE at ISE 2018 will focus on ‘design thinking’ with an in-depth look at the creative forces that are shaping the fast-evolving AV industry.
Innovators from across the sector are set to show how design has a crucial role to play in delivering game-changing experiences and dynamic results.
“TIDE is a great forum for gaining a fresh viewpoint on the possibilities of AV technology,” explains Dan Goldstein, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Communications, AVIXA.
“The conference will help contextualise the technology that people will see while they walk the ISE trade show floor.”
The event affords designers, brand marketers, content creators, systems integrators, live events producers and end users the ideal opportunity to share and benefit from their varied perspectives.
“TIDE’s innovative speakers will show how organisations are pushing the limits of technology to deliver extraordinary business results,” adds Goldstein.
Internationally acclaimed creative thinker and founder of Studio Roosegaarde, Daan Roosegaarde, will deliver the opening keynote: ‘Landscapes of the Future’.
Conference host, Kevin Jackson, describes ‘design thinking’ as applied creativity:
“Designers, indeed all of us in the live-experience industry, are creative problem-solvers, and to have the best and the brightest on stage in Amsterdam is an opportunity that no one should pass up.”
Stellar speaker line-up includes:
- Jan-Erik Baars, Head of the Design Management Program at the University of Applied Science
- Monika Bielskyte, Artist and Designer
- Pedro Gadanho, Director of MAAT, the new Museum of Art, Architecture
- Kevin Jackson, Marketer and Editor-and-Chief of Live Communication Magazine
- Julien Le Bas, Senior Vice President and Executive Creative Director for Jack Morton Worldwide
- Ben Moorsom, President and Chief Creative Officer of Debut Group
- Daan Roosegaarde, Founder of Studio Roosegaarde
- Sabine de Schutter, Founder, Studio De Schutter
- Deborah Armstrong, Founder, Strong & CO
- Landscapes of the Future
- The Role of the Artist: The Interplay of Creativity and Commerce
- Design Thinking as a Strategy for Innovation
- Compelling creative gets us most of the way. Science gets us further.
- Design Thinking for the AV Industry Workshop
- Where we are all heading …and how to get there ahead of the crowd.
The AVIXA TIDE Conference takes place on 5th February 2018, at Hotel Okura Amsterdam, the day before the Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) show floor opens.