Monika Bielskyte has been confirmed as the closing keynote speaker at AVIXA’s TIDE conference at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2018.
Artist, designer and advocate of future technologies, Monika Bielskyte creates future-world prototypes for the entertainment industry, technology companies, and cities.
Founding partner of ALLFUTUREEVERYTHING, she aims to inspire others to embrace the potential of immersive media technologies such as augmented, virtual and mixed reality.
Her clients include Ridley Scott Associates, Universal, CERN, Intel, Google and the United Arab Emirates government.
Monika Bielskyte joins a line-up of influential innovators, designers and marketers
She will join a line-up of influential innovators, designers, and marketers at Hotel Okura Amsterdam on 5th February to explore the creative forces shaping the AV industry.
The intention is to demonstrate the dynamic results and ‘wow’ experiences that come from exploring the role design plays in business.
The opening keynote speaker this year is Daan Roosegaarde, an internationally acclaimed creative thinker and founder of Studio Roosegaarde. His company develops projects that explore the relationship between people, technology, and space.
“Corporate growth starts with personal growth. To be constantly learning and seeing the world through new eyes, to network with stimulating people, to make new connections, to be inspired by new thinking, and to allow the energy created to move you into new channels,” says Kevin Jackson who is hosting the event.
Speakers at AVIXA TIDE
“This is what TIDE offers – design thinking, moving people to think, and then to act. At its heart, design thinking is applied creativity. Designers, indeed all of us in the live-experience industry, are creative problem-solvers. To have the best and the brightest on stage in Amsterdam is an opportunity that no one should pass up.”
This year’s speakers include:
- Jan-Erik Baars, Head of the Design Management Program at the University of Applied Science
- Monika Bielskyte, Artist and Designer
- Pedro Gadanho, Director of MAAT, the new Museum of Art, Architecture
- Kevin Jackson, Marketer and Editor-and-Chief of Live Communication Magazine
- Julien Le Bas, Senior Vice President and Executive Creative Director for Jack Morton Worldwide
- Ben Moorsom, President and Chief Creative Officer of Debut Group
- Daan Roosegaarde, Founder of Studio Roosegaarde