Semnox Solutions, an industry leader in cashless debit card systems for family entertainment centers, theme parks, water parks and food courts, have announced that their Parafait suite of products are now streamlining operations in Family Entertainment Centers across India.
Parafait, Semnox’s flagship cashless solution, has been chosen by a number of entertainment venues in the last month:
- Big Bang, Nashik: Semnox’s Wireless readers deployed at new Entertainment Center (over 100 arcade, redemption and video games).
- FunZone: Semnox’s cashless solution deployed at the Premier Entertainment Center in Vijayawada
- King of Games: Semnox technology deployed at the new state of the art gaming zone in Pune (bowling alley, laser tag, video and arcade games).
- National Institute of Technology, Trichy: Semnox’s F&B module to manage over 20 Food Stalls at the annual Pragyaan festival.
- iPlay, Guwahati: Semnox solutions deployed at new Family Entertainment Center (over 40 arcade, redemption and video Games.
Commenting on the news, Balaji Venugopal, Director, Semnox Solutions, said, “We are pleased to see that more and more Entertainment Centers are implementing Semnox’s suite of products. Over the years, we have been consistently expanding our customer base in India by helping our customers leverage the latest and path breaking technology in the Family Entertainment Industry. We very closely attribute our success to the invaluable feedback provided by our customers which has made Parafait a trusted and complete solution end to end IT solution for this Industry. We will continue to listen to our customers and enhance the product based on customer feedback.”