Following the success of our blooloopLIVE events in 2015, we are delighted to announce the dates for our 2016 conferences.
The aim of blooloopLIVE is to bring together professionals from across the attractions industry for a day of presentations, networking and discussion to find out about the long term trends and developments affecting the sector. We feature leaders and thinkers from both within and outside the sector for thought provoking sessions at these special events.
Previous speakers have included:
- Mark Fisher, Chief Development Officer Merlin Entertainments
- Andrew Darrow, Executive Vice President KidZania
- Louise Fitton, Head of Content Development, Natural History Museum
- Jamie Christon, Managing Director Chester Zoo
- Sarah Roots, Vice President Warner Bros Studio Tour London
- Tea Colaianni, Group HR Director, Merlin Entertainments
- Juliana Delaney, Chief Executive Continuum
- Chris Michaels, Head of Digital & Publishing, The British Museum
- Kati Price , Head of Digital Media, V&A
- Jean de Rivieres, SVP Marketing & Associate Producer, UBISOFT Motion Pictures
- Matthew Priddy, CTO Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Pierre Cheung, VP/General Manager Greater China, BBC Worldwide
- Jim Pattison, Jr., President, Ripley Entertainment
- Bob Rogers, Chairman BRC Imagination Arts
- Keith James, CEO, Jack Rouse Associates
- Jason Todd, GM, Operations, Asia, Village Roadshow
- Darren McLean, CEO, MAPS Perak
- Tom Mehrmann, CEO, Ocean Park Hong Kong
blooloopLIVE Dubai – 18 April 2016
A new fixture in the blooloopLIVE programme, blooloopLIVE Dubai will offer a fascinating insight into the exciting new developments in the region.
blooloopLIVE Asia – 13 June 2016 – Shanghai
Our first blooloopLIVE conference was in Hong Kong in 2015. In 2016 we move blooloopLIVE Asia to Shanghai, with a focus on the vibrant Asian marketplace.
blooloopLIVE UK – 29 June 2016 – Liverpool
Following blooloopLIVE London in 2015, in 2016 we are honoured to relocate our UK event to Liverpool to be part of the Creative Industries Week at the prestigious International Festival for Business 2016.
Find out more
Sponsorship packages are available for all three events.
We look forward to seeing you in 2016!