We are pleased to announce the final speaker line up for our new conference, taking place on the 18th April 2016, at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
Join us to hear from a strong cross-sector line up of senior executives, sharing strategies for success and key insights into the visitor attractions sector in the region.
- Douglas O. Trueblood, Destination Management, Dubai Parks and Resorts
- Lennard Otto, CEO, IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Muna Al Dhaheri, Chief Officer of Conservation and Education, Al Ain Zoo
- Silvio Liedtke, COO Landmark Leisure, Landmark Group
- Chris Perry, Host of Travel Channel's Epic Attractions
- Manal Ataya, Director General, Sharjah Museums
- Jean Marc Bled, General Manager, Leisure and Entertainment, Meraas
- Phil Taylor, Managing Director, Team Leisure
- Philip Shepherd, Middle East Hospitality and Leisure Leader, PWC
- Amr AlMadani, Executive Director, Mishkat Interactive Center for Atomic & Renewable Energy
- Chris Davis, Managing Partner, ZoOceanarium
- George Walker, Creative Director of Ferrari World Abu Dhabi, and VP Creative Development Dynamic Attractions
The conference will take place in Room Al Ain A & B, Dubai World Trade Centre between 10am and 5pm with registration beginning at 9.30am.
After a short break to freshen up after which attendees are invited to a cocktail reception at the Novotel 19:00-21:00.
Tickets on sale now for £170 which covers the day's programme, lunch and the evening reception.
Don't miss out – book your ticket now.
We are proud to work with our Platinium Sponsor, Polin …
…. and Attraktion! as our Silver Sponsor for DEAL LIVE by blooloop 2016.
… with support from the UKTI.
For any further queries please email Ella at email@example.com or see link below: