Hong Kong’s Ocean Park is seeking Expressions of Interest (EOI) for the appointment of a lead consultant on an indoor kids’ club project.
The project forms part of the redevelopment of Whiskers Harbour. Ocean Park are seeking an Architectural Consultant who can provide “multi-disciplinary professional services.” The redevelopment project will transform the existing Pinniped House into and indoor children’s playground.
The call for EOIs states that “the scope will include architectural, structural and M&E engineering, and statutory services” – as well the necessity to work with the Ocean Park Corporation’s in-house teams.
Respondents are expected to possess and illustrate the following qualities in the submission:
- Successful design and management experience in themed entertainment facilities,
preferably indoor children’s playground, retail and F&B facilities.
- Lead Consultancy experience in A&A works in Hong Kong.
- Proven high-quality expertise in management and design of multi-disciplinary
architectural and engineering projects greater than $50 million, undertaken in Hong
- Strong and sufficient resources for design and project management.
- Knowledge, experience, capability and availability of key staff with detailed CVs.
Expressions of Interest must be deposited in a sealed envelope into the tender box located at the Administration Building Annex of Ocean Park, Aberdeen, Hong Kong, on or before 3:30pm on January 8, 2018.
More information can be found here.
Ocean Park recently announced a range of promotions and development projects as it recorded a HK$234 million deficit.