Leading manufacturer and supplier of high quality amusement rides and attractions, Intamin Amusement Rides is to exhibit two new immersive rides at CAE 2016 in Beijing – Dome Ride Theater and Ultra Tower. Visitors to the Expo will get a chance to see a model of the Dome Ride Theater and explore with VR glasses.
Over the last three decades, Intamin has developed the most comprehensive range of roller coasters and amusement attractions of any manufacturer in the world. Dome Ride Theater and Ultra Tower firmly establish Intamin at the forefront of immersive ride design and technology.
Visit Intamin at the China Attractions Expo (CAE) 2016 Beijing, March 14th to 16th, booth 941/943, to find out more.
Dome Ride Theater
Intamin have worked with Attraktion! to create the Dome Ride Theater – a next generation immersive media based attraction.
Key features include:
- 80 person seating arrangement in a ring structure which can be rotated and tilted
- False floor in front of passengers drops to ground level leaving them suspended in the action
- In addition to the dome the false floor can also be used as a projection screen for a truly immersive experience
- Options to add special effects, including seat vibrators, audio in the individual seats, laser guns, wind effects, etc
- Infinite possibilities
Intamin will be exhibiting a model of the Dome Ride Theater at CAE 2016 Beijing (booth #941/943). Visitors will be able to explore this exciting new attraction first hand with VR goggles.
The Ultra Tower is a new concept in media based attractions, developed by Intamin in collaboration with Raven Sun Creative.
Combining the best in immersive media motion simulator experiences together with the white-knuckle thrills of a multi-drop tower, the Ultra Tower is a one-of-a-kind ride.
The Ultra Tower features:
- Programmable 6-DOF motion bases with a variable speed drop tower (2-DOF motion)
- Immersive media in motion picture quality
- 4D in-vehicle effects, 3D media and randomized ride narratives provide flexibility to create a wide variety of experiences
- Variable speed, programmable drop tower capable of high-G ascent and negative-G weightless descent
- Target maximum acceleration 2.5 m/s², maximum deceleration 2.5 m/s² and maximum speed up and down 5.0 m/s
- Drop Tower Dimensions: 36m high and small footprint of 27m x 27m
- Capacity: 4 vehicles with 24 passengers in each with a ride time of 3 mins, giving 1440 passengers per hour
Discover more about Intamin’s new immersive media based attractions at CAE 2016 Beijing, booth 941/943.