Semnox is to provide end-to-end IT solutions for the 60 acre Magic Kingdom development near Lonawala, India.
Semnox's solutions for the amusement and water park will include:
- Ticketing including internet integration
- Automated admissions process controlled with flap barriers
- A single RFID Wristband used as a cashless payment option at food & beverage outlets and merchandise shops.
- Secured key for the RFID integrated locker system
- Semnox’s F&B point of sale to be used at F&B Outlets across the park
Commenting on the announcement, Balaji Venugopal, Director, Semnox Solutions, said, “Semnox underlines its ‘End-to-End IT solutions Provider’” message with a wide range of products for the amusement and water park industry. Our goal is to stand out in the market by providing a complete IT solution by using a single cashless wrist band for admission, F&B and Merchandise sales, secured key for the Locker system etc. This is not only a convenience for the customer but also helps the park to track detailed historical transaction that can speed up and improve the decision making process and reduce labour cost.
"We welcome Magic Kingdom to our growing client base in India and look forward to a successful implementation.”